The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) has shown the line-up of presentations and speakers for its second-annual technological seminar, happening 9 to 10 August at Big Sky Resort in Big Sky, Montana.
The seminar, The Summit at Lone Mountain, is supposed to include cutting-edge presentations in cleansing, disaster recovery and flooring inspection.
“That year’s line-up of presentations and speakers offers attendees a one of a kind educational experience,” mentioned John Downey, editor of the IICRC’s Journal of cleansing, Restoration & Inspection and Director of The Summit. “Many of the presentation issues revolve around science and ideas at the forefront of the industry and pose a world opportunity for mastering. ”
Created for seasoned experts, educators, trainers and consultants, The Summit will comprise three concurrent symposiums, 1 for every one of the three principal areas functioned from the IICRC: cleansing, disaster recovery and flooring inspection.
The Summit speaker and presentation line-up includes:
Convention opening general session keynote presentations and speakers
- “The Importance of Networking and Teamwork: A Biosafety Perspective” together with Patty Olinger, Emery college
- “Networking and Connectivity: An Essential section of 21st-century company” together with John Barrett, ISSA govt director
Cleaning Symposium presentations and speakers
- “field-test Effects of the Effect of HVAC System cleansing on Energy” together with Mike White, Clean Air methods of Louisiana
- “the potency of Carpet Protectors on Different fiber type s” together with Scott Warrington, director of technological help and Tom Forsythe, formulator and compound product developer, Aramsco/Bridgepoint
- “Principles of material Safety remedies” together with Alan Luedtke, Ph.D., research chemist, Innovative Chemical Technologies, Inc..
- “efficient wooden floor-care Approaches & methods” together with Roy Reichow, countrywide wooden Floor Consultants creator
- “Effect of Water Hardness on Rinse-Agents” together with Tom Forsythe, formulator and chemical efficacy product developer, and Scott Warrington, director of tech support team, Aramsco/Bridgepoint
- “The Coming Nano Tech Revolution” together with Collin Anderson, ultra-small Fibers
- “Surfactancy, Wetting and Surface pressure: critical Components of cleansing Science” together with Everard Paynter, utilized services and products Australia
- “Soil traits, cleansing Goals, and the Dynamics of Soil Suspension and Removal” together with Alan Luedtke, Ph.D., research shemist, Innovative Chemical systems
- “What You Should Know Regarding Robotics in the cleansing business” together with Christian Cornelius-Knudsen, C-K Group, LLC
Restoration and Remediation Symposium presentations and speakers
- “The Effect of humidity Absorption on Tile and Abutted supplies” together with Ralph Moon, Ph.D., director of construction sciences, GHD Services, Inc..
- “The Science of Sewage Remediation” together with Gene Cole, Ph.D., professor of environmental health science, Brigham Young college
- “Accredited Restorer Body of Knowledge and R-IA Advanced Designations” together with Mark Springer, Navy, Dayspring Restoration
- “ANSI/IICRC S540-2017 regular to Trauma and Crime Scene Cleanup” together with Lee Senter, Senterprises operator
- “Using Occupant Behavior Data to Determine Assessment and Remediation Approaches” together with Carl Grimes, managing director, Hayward nutritious household Institute
- “The Science Behind ‘inplace’ Structural Drying” together with Chuck Dewald, Dewald Structural Drying Academy
Flooring Inspection Symposium presentations and speakers
- “The Use of Tile Tapping within an Investigative software” together with Ralph Moon, Ph.D., director of construction sciences, GHD Services, Inc..
- “ANSI B101 Walk Way security Standards” together with Russell Kendzior, chairman, National Floor Safety Institute
- “wooden Flooring Problems and Causes” together with Roy Reichow, countrywide wooden Floor Consultants creator
- “Applications and Gadgets” together with John Paro, Accredited Inspections operator
CIRI Science Symposium speakers and presentation
- “cleansing, Disinfection and the Human Microbiome” together with Greg Whiteley, Ph.D., Whiteley Corporation