The tenant is obligated to return the house in a clean state and hold before the lease expires, according to the conclusion of a lease agreement. This is referred to as the end of the lease cleaning. It is a thorough and detailed cleaning of your house. This is more than regular house washing because the property manager will not return your 100% rental bond balance if he finds any mark during the inspection. That is why the cleaning of bonds in the hands of professionals is excellent. You can clean the stains and break the property with a detailed checklist for rent clearance.
So you are breaking your lease, or it is coming to an end and is now worried that your deposit will be returned? Do not worry, High Power Clean’s best team is here to assist. When it comes to the end of lease cleaning Melbourne, we have a well-known and leading name. We provide lease cleaning services from many years ago and have a team of professional, expert, and seasoned cleaners who take pride in their work. Our cleaning staff know well what a landlord or property owner is paying attention to when checking the properties so that we can determine how much to refund your deposit. We are one of the best ends of lease cleaning in Melbourne. With our specialized and professional services, we guarantee full deposit payments. We use skilled and reliable cleaners to ensure the best possible cleanliness.
We provide many services like Cleaning the ceiling fan, filters, air conditioners and exhaust fans Proper wash the walls of the windows, light switches and light fixtures if the power is not needed.
- Washing cupboards and taps Remove graft from the tracks of the sliding door.
- Vacuum cleaning floors and taps.
- I am mopping hard floors.
- Remove tines from the skirting boards and windows.
- All cupboards, shelves and drawers are thoroughly clean to avoid the stubborn stains around the top of the stove.
- Cupboards and drawers Clean built-up soap stains from side walls and glasses, clean washbasin, sink, shower, toilet.
- Clean mirrors, rails for towels, frames, paths for walls.
- Removing soap waste in a laundry tub Cleaning sinks, mirrors, washing area, equipment and filters Cleaning windows, walls, doors, doorknobs, etc.
- Cleaning of the floor Cleaning of drawers and cups (inside and outside) and many more.
Our services are very low-cost and wallet-friendly, so you can be sure of cheap lease cleaning with High Power Clean team if you worry about paying more or nearly equal to your deposit. We also offer free and non-compulsory quotes so that you can find out how much you have to pay in advance and if you find our prices affordable and economical, you can employ our services. When we clean your facility at Melbourne, we bring our cleaning equipment and solutions/products, so you do not need to worry about spending more on this type of item. We offer comprehensive facilities and ensure that every corner of the house at the time of your inspection is dust-free and stainless. If you want any information regarding end of lease cleaning, then you can contact us.